One-Time Charge for Lifetime Access
- Hello! I'm Jeremy Burrows.
- Before we begin...
- Intro: How to Manage Zombies, I mean, Interruptions...
- Lesson #1: Don't Check Email First Thing in the Morning
- Challenge #1: Morning Routine
- Lesson #2: Block Off Time to Check Email
- Challenge #2: Ideal Week Calendar
- Lesson #3: Use a Simple System to Manage Your Tasks
- Challenge #3: What System Do You Use?
- Lesson #4: Tackle Your To-Do List One Task at a Time
- Challenge #4: What Task Are You Skipping Over?
- Lesson #5: Don't Respond to Emails Within 60 Seconds
- Challenge #5: Stop Yourself!
- Lesson #6: Use Paper When Necessary
- Challenge #6: Prepare for the Interruption Apocalypse
- Lesson: 7: Create a System for Filing Incoming Requests
- Challenge #7: Put the Ball in Their Court
- Lesson #8: Say No by Saying Yes
- Challenge #8: Just Say No
- Lesson #9: Turn Off Notifications
- Challenge #9: Non-Interruption Time
- Lesson #10: Hide in a Dark Closet
- Challenge #10: Name Your Quiet Place
- More resources for you...
- Before you go...
As an EA the information in this program is not new, but it's so valuable to have it shoved under your nose to make you understand that you have power over i...Read More
As an EA the information in this program is not new, but it's so valuable to have it shoved under your nose to mak